Front Wheel Drive Turbo's Unleashed
Thanks for Viewing FWD Turbo's Unleashed! Please register to view the forum!
Thanks for Viewing FWD Turbo's Unleashed! Please register to view the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website and Forum Dedicated To Turbo Front Wheel Drive Vehicles!

HomeHome  Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque. Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xirocrtx
Master Mechanic
xirocrtx

Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque. Empty
PostSubject: Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque.   Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:48 pm

Hello, Kurt here, and I own the emerald green daytona, its 1 of 90 produced. feel free to contact me with any questions regarding transmissions, clutches, etc. I would be glad to help a fellow member. I work at Tranz Tech here in Dubuque and have built a few cars. I also have a 03 jeep grand cherokee and a mark twain V-sonic I/O boat. I have a 3 yr old son and I am getting married july 11 09. I hope the club really takes off and we can all enjoy a group of people that share a common interest. good luck to all.
Back to top Go down
K Log
Admin
K Log

PostSubject: Re: Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque.   Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:38 pm

Yes, and kurt does very good work! He put the clutch in my neon. Thanks for dropping by kurt!

Zachary
Back to top Go down
https://fwdturbosunleashed.forumotion.com
mitchyB
mitchyB

PostSubject: Re: Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque.   Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque. EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:20 am

1 of 90 dag man thats nuts great find bro lets run for slips ah ahahahah just messin kurt take er easy
Back to top Go down
K Log
Admin
K Log

PostSubject: Re: Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque.   Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque. EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:04 pm

Mitch if you want to give away ur car I will take it lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fwdturbosunleashed.forumotion.com
xirocrtx
Master Mechanic
xirocrtx

PostSubject: Re: Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque.   Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque. EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:01 pm

thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
tegrider13
Speed racer
tegrider13

PostSubject: Re: Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque.   Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:20 pm

hey mitch id love to pick up another neon if you wanna race for slips Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
mitchyB
mitchyB

PostSubject: Re: Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque.   Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:57 am

funny guys
Back to top Go down
xirocrtx
Master Mechanic
xirocrtx

PostSubject: Re: Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque.   Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:31 pm

[img]Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque. 07-07-09_1931[/img][img]Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque. 10-31-07_1012[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque.   Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt with the only Iroc R/T daytona in Dubuque.
Page 1 of 1